X-Ray Technology Seminar
Things To Know About Attending This Class
- Download the map of area hotels (PDF)
- The closest lodging is the Courtyard Mariott/Fairfield Inn/Residence Inn complex, just over 1 mile from the seminar site. Other options are available in the downtown Bellevue area (about 2.5 miles away).
- Allow for heavy rush-hour traffic getting to Bellevue on the first day of class, which is a Friday. On all other days, the traffic will be lighter, since the remainder of the class days are on weekends.
- Parking is free, immediately in front of and around the building where the seminar is held.
- There is no particular dress code. Just dress in a way that is tidy and comfortable for sitting all day. Consider that some people may feel chilly in a lecture room that is comfortable for others, and dress accordingly.
- You do not need to bring a notepad, because the course manual contains all the notes you will need for the entire class, but do bring
a pen or pencil. Some people also like to bring highlighters to emphasize important points in the notes.
- You might want to bring a chair pad. Some people find it uncomfortable to sit for extended periods.
- The only "homework" assignments consist of familiarizing yourself with your own x-ray equipment, reading one short article, and practicing patient
positioning. It is imperative that you allow time for practicing the demonstrated patient positioning in your
own office. This is why you need access to x-ray equipment in order to take this class.