Susan L. Vlasuk, DC, DACBR
Dr. Vlasuk is a 1970 cum laude graduate of the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois, now National University of Health Sciences.
She was awarded her Diplomate postgraduate certification status from the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology in 1981, after completing her radiology training at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Vlasuk has practiced in Bellevue (near Seattle), Washington, since 1970, the first 12 years being engaged in general chiropractic practice. Since 1981, she has confined her practice to diagnostic imaging.
Neuro-Musculo-Skeletal conditions represent the particular focus of Dr. Vlasuk's practice. Dr. Vlasuk is an expert in diagnostic imaging who provides detailed and personalized consultation services regarding x-rays and other forms of diagnostic images of the neuro-musculo-skeletal system.
Dr. Vlasuk is an excellent communicator and information conduit. She takes complex subjects and makes them eminently understandable, both in her imaging reports, as well as in her teaching. She has the unique capacity to correlate chiropractic biomechanical principles with detailed expertise in radiological pathology, being clear and complete in everything she authors.
- To serve chiropractic and naturopathic physicians
- as their premiere consulting source
- regarding diagnostic imaging.
- Serving the chiropractic, naturopathic and legal professions;
- Promoting, teaching, and performing quality diagnostic imaging;
- Providing relevant, timely diagnostic imaging services and information services to doctors and their patients;
- Assisting treating doctors in improving their diagnostic competency and improving x-ray quality and safety.
- Clinical Relevance