Services for the Legal Profession
Expert witness consultation and trial/hearing testimony
Related to diagnostic imaging only:
- Plaintiff or defense
- Personal Injury
- Malpractice (malpractice evaluation limited to diagnostic imaging)
- Disciplinary issues
- Quality critique
Consultation on x-rays and other forms of diagnostic imaging
- Analysis of specific findings related to trauma
- Relatedness of findings to the injury in question
- Determination of "accident-related" vs
- Determination of alleged "missed diagnosis"
(malpractice evaluation limited to diagnostic imaging)
- Quality critique and compliance with statutes/regs
- Policy statements of various forms of diagnostic imaging
- Utilization of and justification for various forms of diagnostic imaging
- Preparation/composition of documentation relative to diagnostic imaging.
- Literature, summaries, letters, reports, affidavits.